News   Apr 03, 2020
 4.7K     1 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 6.6K     3 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 3.8K     0 

Calgary Flames Official Thread

He has 6 points in 15 games, I can see why they aren't happy. Flipping him for Guentzel would be a smart move for the Canucks, probably not great for Lindholm though, his stock is falling.

Conroy seems to like Russian players, that's the 3rd he's picked up this year. Plus Sharangovich from Belarus, are we sure he isn't on Putin's payroll? lol

This was a rebuild the second he traded Lindholm. I hope he's done now, we can start to build around what we have left and there are going to be a ton of draft picks in the next 4 seasons.

I imagine he'll be done moving pieces this summer when Markstrom and maybe Kadri are gone. Markstrom has sounded pissed off at management lately and Kadri has stated he doesn't wish to be on a rebuilding team.

Not a spectacular return for Hanifin either (Flames homer Duhatschek on the Athletic: "objectively underwhelming"). Interesting that with Lindholm and Hanifin we've now gone full circle on their trade; we had Dougie Hamilton and Adam Fox, we now have two mid-to-late first-round picks in an underwhelming draft. Bring on the rebuild!

We have plenty of picks to trade if we want to move up in the draft. Most teams that have the bottom 16 picks are likely not too interested in trading their picks for any major pieces over 25

IDK if the wheels will fall off, they play against a lot of terrible teams after this tough stretch

canes and panthers are elite teams

still wont make the playoffs

Back