The Fifth | 17m | 5s | Arlington Street | NORR

20200819_114928.jpg

If there's no parkade, then I guess we might see site offices on the temporary platform and then just foundation work and probably a sub mechanical level / elevator pits.
Best guess they are stacking trailers there on top of that steel frame, since there is no way they would be able to put trailers on 17th or 5th or the the lane. For sure they would have a parkade under this building.

Best guess they are stacking trailers there on top of that steel frame, since there is no way they would be able to put trailers on 17th or 5th or the the lane. For sure they would have a parkade under this building.
That's what I thought too. I'm curious what they would have such a shallow excavation and a crane base already if they were putting in a parkade? Maybe it's a one level pakade that's not too deep?

That's what I thought too. I'm curious what they would have such a shallow excavation and a crane base already if they were putting in a parkade? Maybe it's a one level parkade that's not too deep?

They likely have the ramp down into the parkade at that location where the crane is off the back lane. For this one, 1 level of parkade will provide the minimum number of spots required.

Back