Votes: 31 66.0%
  • So So

Votes: 4 8.5%
  • Not Very Good

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Terrible

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
A couple of images from the ,pdf. http://www.taurusgroup.com/pdf/Brochure_FirstStreetMarket.pdf

Image21.jpg

Image22.jpg

Oh man... that is so incredibly cool. Very excited for that :)

This is fabulous. Just what the area needs. That area has a good cluster of towers within a 2 block radius, that have been built in the last decade (Chocolate, Colours, Union Square, Live on the Park, Portfolio, Park Point and now Underwood)

I was hoping that that grocery store would get billed a block to the south, but I don’t think that’s happening anytime soon. This will be a good option.

I was hoping that that grocery store would get billed a block to the south, but I don’t think that’s happening anytime soon. This will be a good option.

Too many already in the vicinity. The Sunterra Market is couple blocks away.

Much rather have something new and original like this in the neighborhood.

There definitely aren't too many grocery stores in the area, Downtown / Beltline (as well as Inglewood and Ramsay) desperately need more grocery stores.

Anyway, this is an interesting idea, look forward to checking it out soon!

If that 50 seat patio onto Haultain Park is also licensed this could be very cool... a Winnipeg Forks building but inside a rental tower directly on our highest-quality main street. Would place this development surprisingly close to the "big city urban" vibe of The Royal with CT and Urban Fare. Very exciting to see and a total checkpoint on the road to increasingly big city vibes in the Beltline.

I have a hard time understanding the diagram: does this hall exclude the old heritage building between Union Square and Underwood? Is that something else that's being planned?

If that 50 seat patio onto Haultain Park is also licensed this could be very cool... a Winnipeg Forks building but inside a rental tower directly on our highest-quality main street. Would place this development surprisingly close to the "big city urban" vibe of The Royal with CT and Urban Fare. Very exciting to see and a total checkpoint on the road to increasingly big city vibes in the Beltline.

I have a hard time understanding the diagram: does this hall exclude the old heritage building between Union Square and Underwood? Is that something else that's being planned?

I totally agree. Really hope the patio is licensed. Also, It does include the historic Underwood Block. Vendor 01 is located in it.

True dat. Something like that would could become a good neighborhood spot.

This all looks very conceptual. Until they have actual tenants lined up, I will believe it when I see. There is far too much empty retail space within blocks of here. I realize this location is a step above some of the others but we are still in a depressed economy.

Back