Votes: 3 2.0%
  • 4 So So

Votes: 4 2.7%
  • 5 Not Very Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6 Terrible

Votes: 2 1.3%

• Total voters
If I remember the renderings had windows that pivoted open on that floor, hard to tell if that functionality exists with what's installed so far.
I hope that's the case, that would be cool to see. How awesome would it be to see some sort of restaurant on the second floor overlooking the station that has windows that open. That would be the ultimate.

A few ore pics of Telus sky's window glazing with the sun shining on it.

IMG_3449.JPG IMG_3452.JPG IMG_3453.JPG IMG_3454.JPG IMG_3445.JPG IMG_3448.JPG IMG_3455.JPG

IMG_3453.JPG

IMG_3454.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_3449.JPG
    IMG_3449.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 447
  • IMG_3452.JPG
    IMG_3452.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 424
  • IMG_3453.JPG
    IMG_3453.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 769
  • IMG_3454.JPG
    IMG_3454.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 757
  • IMG_3445.JPG
    IMG_3445.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 438
  • IMG_3448.JPG
    IMG_3448.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 439
  • IMG_3455.JPG
    IMG_3455.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 437
This tower is going to be totally f*cking incredible. Can't wait to see it continue to rise. Over on SSP, Bigtime posted a skyline pic the other day taken from Arriva. That vantage point will be absolutely amazing when Telus Sky is done, as he will have a direct view of all 4 of what I like to call the "Western Giants", the only buildings in Canada outside of Toronto above 215 meters, which will be an uncommon view where none of the 4 major towers obstruct any part of another.

Yup, it's going to be the best tower in the city, and arguably the best in the country. One thing that has caught my attention, is how slender this will be given the height. It'll be the opposite of the Bow.

Yeah, I think it will be a good counterbalance to The Bow.

A few ore pics of Telus sky's window glazing with the sun shining on it.

Hmm. I'm slightly letdown by this latest batch of photos. The glass looks great. The spandrel framing the windows in the sun filled close ups is a little disappointing. It might just be the colour. It might be the aluminium. I don't know.

I like it so far. The only thing I'm let down about is how reflective the glass is to be honest.

I'll need to see more glass to get an idea of how reflective it is. In the first pics with the gray sky, the glass looked very reflective, but the with the sunshine, it looks quite transparent. sometimes it's the angle at which the glass is viewed. I was at the Swiss Re tower in London, and was surprised by how reflective the glass looks from the ground on a gray day. Looking at it on the same gray day from higher up was different though, it was more reflective.

It will be interesting to see this one going up. Personally I wish they went with the white spandrel...I think it would've been a bit more of a cleaner and fresher look...especially in a city with so many dark buildings. I guess we'll be able to compare the final result to it's brother in Vancouver. I have a feeling that one will be a bit more interesting, mostly do to its more unique orientation and location.

Back