Votes: 2 1.3%

• Total voters
https://twitter.com/Calgaryism
DJ-gzeHVYAArTvZ.jpg

Attachments

• DJ-gzeHVYAArTvZ.jpg
    DJ-gzeHVYAArTvZ.jpg
    250.9 KB · Views: 396
The fourth Western Giant over halfway up! This view is going to be f*cking incredible in a year.

Hi Group,
This Picture is GREAT, Shows all 4 of the Tallest Bldgs in Calgary - so Far. When Telus is Completed, this Will add Greatly to the Sky Line. Give It say 12 to 18 Months and the whole Skyline will Make a Shot in this Location Look Very Good for P R Reasons
Tnx,
Operater.

Is that another singular block sticking out in the upper right of this picture?
I'm not sure I really like the couple individual blocks sticking out like that, I think it disrupts the smooth flow of the building. There's another one near the bottom, visible in the first picture.
I think if they did more of these, (or none of them,) it might be justified, but sticking 2 or 3 cells outwards seems like a half-assed attempt at being more "eccentric."
Reminds me of those "OCD-Causing Pictures That Will Drive You CRAZY!" videos on Youtube, where everything would be perfect if it weren't for 1 little flaw.
Still a lovely building though, and great shots Cyric.

(Edit): You can see the block sticking out on the bottom in the render on Pg1. I believe, however, this higher-up one isn't in the render. Sorta wish they kept it that way.

^ construction materials landing pad for staging to higher floors+ the intermidiate elevator room?
Oh thank God. Didn't think it was gonna be permanent, but, y'know, we've had our fair share of poor engineering/architecture choices here in Calgary.

Back