Votes: 3 2.0%
  • 4 So So

Votes: 4 2.7%
  • 5 Not Very Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6 Terrible

Votes: 2 1.3%

• Total voters
The balconies do not protrude out like on so many condo towers. From the models they do not take away from the look of the building.

Hi Group,
Balconies? From the way it Looks I Doubt there will B any at the Top. What they Will Like is Your Money! See Your Brinks Truck for a
High Class Loan to Pay the Rent - L O L
Tnx.
Operater.

A couple more pics showing the lighting test of Telus Sky .

That's Douglas Coupland (the artist involved in the lighting display) in the foreground.
m-TheCollectiveYou-WestbankInstagram-18.jpg

s-TheCollectiveYou-WestbankInstagram-18.jpg

m-TheCollectiveYou-Westbank-CalgaryBTS-19.jpg

Attachments

• m-TheCollectiveYou-Westbank-CalgaryBTS-19.jpg
    m-TheCollectiveYou-Westbank-CalgaryBTS-19.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 444
  • m-TheCollectiveYou-WestbankInstagram-18.jpg
    m-TheCollectiveYou-WestbankInstagram-18.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 382
  • s-TheCollectiveYou-WestbankInstagram-18.jpg
    s-TheCollectiveYou-WestbankInstagram-18.jpg
    374.9 KB · Views: 461
Hi Group,

I Like that Picture of all the 4 (so far). Tallest Bldgs in the City. Come Back to the Same Locations in say October, February and Sometime in the Spring and see How it All Looks. B most Interesting.
Tnx,
Operater,

The curvature in that first picture is very present from that angle - looks fantastic! What floor are they at by now? Seems to be around 29-30 ish?

I get 30 as well. This building is already amazing and stands out even at 30 floors, it'll be very impressive at 40...and then there will still be another 18 to go after that!

I get 30 as well. This building is already amazing and stands out even at 30 floors, it'll be very impressive at 40...and then there will still be another 18 to go after that!

Actually there are 20 to go after that. The building is technically 60 storeys, the official number is 59 with a rooftop corporate amenities level, about 1/3 indoors with the rest as a rooftop garden.

Balconies? From the way it Looks I Doubt there will B any at the Top.

Have you never looked at the renders? Literally all 326 residences are going to have balconies of varying sizes.

Last edited:

Back