• 5 Not Very Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6 Terrible

Votes: 2 1.3%

• Total voters
One taken yesterday:

36925547342_49fde6bf29_h.jpg

Hi Group,
This Part of the Block was known as "Art Central" Not that Long Ago. Somewhat Run Down. Give it what - say 2 Yrs and the Block will really Look Great . Will B interested to See what Ever goes in Across the Street in a Few Yearsv Time
Tnx
Operater,

Art Central was a nice little corner bldg. I'm glad Telus Sky is looking amazing, because it would have been a shame if the put up a boring lifeless office tower in place of it.

Friiiig that looks so cool already from that angle! :D

I know! I wasn't going to take a picture of it because people are always updating it, but that twist seemed enormous from that angle. It looks crazier in real life and not a shitty iPhone zoomed in picture.

No doubt dude. I'm glad you posted it though, as I'm sure others will be. This tower is going to be impressive as f*ck when it's done!

I was going to say the same thing about that angle. That looks wicked from there. I think this must be the first time I've seen it from that angle.
Next time I'm downtown I'm taking my DSLR with the zoom lens and heading for that spot!

I know! I wasn't going to take a picture of it because people are always updating it, but that twist seemed enormous from that angle. It looks crazier in real life and not a shitty iPhone zoomed in picture.
That view is dope!

Oh good! I see the setback halfway up the double-height residential amenities level! This indicates that they will continue the cladding in a good flow, rather than a hellish Trump Toronto-esque hodgepodge! :D Yayyy!

Back